- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
25,000 to 25,000 INR per month
About the Internship
- Teaching English language and conducting promotional and cultural activities with the students.
- Developing their communication and soft skills.
- Engaging them with linguistic activities and fun games.
- Planning and assessing their progress.
- Teaching English language to students.
- Working on the writing and speaking skill of students.
- Doing promotional activities for school and helping them in events
- Managing the class and maintaining records.
- Using creative methods and resources to educate the students
- Conducting activities for improvement of soft skills of Children
The intern will learn:
- Make a Genuine Positive Global Impact.
- Develop Some Real World Perspective.
- Live the Life of a Celebrity.
- Understand World Culture.
- Embark on a Culinary Adventure.
- Build a Global Network of Contacts.
- Make Yourself More Employable.
- Improve Your Leadership Abilities Through an Exchange.
- Accompany teachers in the classroom,
- Preparing guided topics with the teacher, cultural activity
Application Deadline: 1/7/2019
Internship Start date: 15/7/2019
Duration: 52 weeks
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
About this Company
AIESEC is the worlds largest youth driven organization in the world. This is the National Chapter of AIESEC Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC AinShams
AIESEC has 60 years of experience in developing high-potential youth into globally minded responsible leaders.
Present in over 107...