- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
1,692,000 to 1,692,000 COP per month
About the Internship
Organization : Alcaldía IBAGUE
- AIESEC in Colombia joins efforts with the Secretary of Education of Ibague in order to multiply our impact. Together with our International partners and exchange participants we will enable a cultural experience for people around the world through immersion and strengthening their language skills. This is how we will receive 40 interns in August who will live a 5 months experience of teaching English in Colombia .
The intern will learn:
- Support the improvement of English language skills.
- Develop 40 weekly hours of class directed to children and young people.
- Assist to the training in the educational methodology of different groups of children.
- Report and assist to training seminars on pedagogical tools.
Internship Benefits :
- Monthly subsidy : 1692000 COP
- Monthly food subsidy
- Training seminars
- 30 days of international medical insurance
- Colombian ID cost covered
- Monthly culture agenda
Internship Start date: 27 / 8 / 2019
Duration: 5 Months
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Study Levels :
- Associate Degree
- Other tertiary education
Working hours : 8 to 05:00 pm Not on weekends
About this Company
AIESEC is a global platform for young people to explore and develop their leadership potential. AIESEC is a non-political, independent, not-for-profit organisation run by students and recent graduates of institutions of higher education. Its members are interested in world...
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC AAST in Cairo