- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
1,500 to 2,000 EGP per month
About the Internship
- Identifying new sales leads
- Pitching products and/or services
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
- Researching organizations and individuals online to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish report and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in-person
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
The intern will learn:
- By joining a high potential startup, you will gain a lot of skills in the field of business development & sales and have a great opportunity to be HIRED as a full-timer in case you succeeded.
- How to create leads, initiate, follow-up and close deal.
- Develop leadership skills.
- Get an entrepreneurial experience.
Application Deadline: 10-7-2019
Internship Start date: 14-7-2019
Duration: 2-3 months
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Hood is an IoT, connected-car services, telematics, and data insights based in Cairo, Hood powers businesses with real-time information about vehicles and drivers. Its solutions are built to support the automotive, insurance, and fleet industries, as well as small businesses and consumers.
See all Careers and Jobs at HOOD