- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Education Level:
- High School (or equivalent) at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 100% travel
About the Internship
- The internship will take-place in India.
- Drafting and documentation of formal documents.
- Managing and Maintaining Library Incubate application process Coordinating with new applicants.
- Keeping files and maintaining records.
The intern will learn:
- Building a global network in your work field
- New work culture and the environment will test your skills to be solution-oriented and adaptable to overcome challenges and uncertainty.
- Exposure to a different country will open up awareness of global issues and empower you to become more of a world citizen.
- Working abroad will allow you to find your values, explore your passions, and become more self-aware
- Accommodation is provided and covered.
- 3 meals is provide and covered during working days.
Application Deadline: 30 June 2019
Internship Start date: 1 July 2019
Duration: 8 Weeks
Less than 1 year
High School (or equivalent) at least
Business Services - Other