- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
20,000 to 20,000 INR per month
About the Internship
Job Description :
- St. Joseph International School is seeking interns for its educational institutes. The objective is to encourage cross-cultural learning, interaction and experience among participants and the school students. You will receive exposure to Indian culture while receiving professional exposure in leading Indian education center. At the same time, students will learn about different cultures and nations, other than India. We look upon our interns as brand ambassador for their nations.
Main activities :
- You will be teaching the English language to primary and middle section students.
- You will be working on the writing and speaking skill of students.
- You will be doing promotional activities for school and helping them in events.
- You will be managing the class and maintaining records.
- You will engage students with linguistic activities and fun games.
- You will conduct activities for the improvement of soft skills of Children.
Internship Start date: Flexible in the next 2 months
Duration: 1 year
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
8 to 01:00 pm, Saturdays are working
- Computer Provided
- Accommodation Covered
- Food Provided (3 meals per day )
About this Company
AIESEC is a global platform for young people to explore and develop their leadership potential. AIESEC is a non-political, independent, not-for-profit organisation run by students and recent graduates of institutions of higher education. Its members are interested in world...
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC AAST in Cairo