Skills And Tools:
Help serve our patients base of more than 400,000 users. as a NodeJs intern, you will build experiences that help to connect patients to Doctors, anytime from anywhere.
- Create APIS
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code.
The intern will learn:
- Chatbot development
- Facebook Messenger platform
- Working on large projects
Application Deadline: Feb 13, 2019 (Apply as soon as possible)
Internship Start date: Feb 17, 2019
Duration: 2 Months
Qualified candidate may be hired after the end of the internship
- Working knowledge of Node.js.
- Experience with SQL and Non-SQL Database
- Familiar with Git, CI/CD, RESTful API
- Ability to manage priorities and work in a fast paced environment
- Commitment to deadlines.