- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
1,000 to 1,000 INR per month, Accommodation is covered
About the Internship
- The chosen candidate will work on preparing and editing visual content to support the content team. Intern would be required to take photography for content creation purpose.
- The role is intrapreneurial and the Photo Editor will be closely working with the Marketing and Design departments closely to create and maintain a coherent brand experience across all of Kamalan’s publishing platforms along responsibility across all aspects of multi-media content, which includes curation and preserva.
The intern will learn:
- Understanding the nuances of the luxury travel brand and the storytelling approach that Kamalan inco
- Playing a vital role by managing of the database of all the images owned by Kamalan
- Being responsible for curating the database into relevant categories, of which you will be expected
- Aiding the story that Kamalan tries weaving through his/her curated display of images
- Creating editorial strategies from the photobank which reflect the overall vision of the company
- Generating Intellectual Property (IP) guidelines for Kamalan owned photographs
- Organising and curating the world-class content created by world-renowned artists and photographers
- Curating the images for social media and web platforms.
- Understanding and complying with media law and industry ethical guidelines.
Application Deadline: November 2018
Internship Start date: 14 December 2018
Duration: 12 weeks
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Arts and Crafts Graphic Design
Media Arts & Design
Photoshop, Blogging & Adobe InDesign
The intern will pay ( Aiesec contract, visa pocket money, flight tickets)
Average age from 18 to 30
About this Company
AIESEC is the worlds largest youth driven organization in the world. This is the National Chapter of AIESEC Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC AinShams
AIESEC has 60 years of experience in developing high-potential youth into globally minded responsible leaders.
Present in over 107...