- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
4,000 to 5,000 EGP per month, Computer Provided Accommodation Provided Accommodation Covered Food Provided 3 meal per day
About the Internship
- Cambridge International School is seeking interns for its educational institutes.
- Assist the student in any drawing/painting, by being familiar with the textbooks.
- Assure that students complete work in a timely manner
Complete the syllabus in given time
- Be creative and teach accordingly
- Prepare drawing competition for the students
- Maintain a progress report
The intern will learn:
- The objective is to encourage cross-cultural learning, interaction, and experience among participants and school students.
- You will receive an exposure to Indian culture while receiving professional exposure in leading Indian education center. At the same time, students will learn about different cultures and nations, other than India.
- We look upon our interns as brand ambassador for their nations
Application Deadline: 12 Dec 2018
Internship Start date: 16 Dec 2018
Duration: 6-12 month
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
About this Company
AIESEC, the world’s largest youth run organization, is the international platform for young people to experience and develop their leadership potential in order for them to have a positive impact on their society. With a large focus on building personal networks and exploring...
See all Careers and Jobs at AIESEC 6th October