- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
Unpaid, Gifts, and many perks
About the Internship
Are you looking for a life changing experience?
- If you are looking for exposure to startup life and entrepreneurship...
- If you want to learn many things in a short time...
- If you have a passion to learn...
- Then join eventy's Ambassadors program!!
- You will learn and practice the process of sales & product presentation, negotiation and sales. We will give you sessions, materials, guide you to online courses.
- Not only this, you will practice by doing some sales pitching yourself! so you'll get to practice too!
- Interns will gain huge knowledge and awareness in several fields through ongoing sessions. Our sessions will cover Business Development techniques and tricks, Entrepreneurship, Startup vs. Corporate, Interpersonal Skills, and some principles of Digital Marketing.
- Besides all the above, eventy's founding team will guide you, and work with you one-on-one. Our team comes from diverse backgrounds and will provide you with maximum support and assistance.
- The intern who shows high potential throughout the training will be the leader of the team. And there will be competitions and suprises too!
- Interns will be exposed to a startup environment that aims to scale rapidly in different markets which will create a challenging workplace for interns to innovate and spark. Your ideas will be heard, and you will exit the program with a different mindset!
- Interns will be considered for future vacancies, depending on the relevancy of interests and performance within the program.
- Each intern will receive “Certificate of Completion” upon finishing the internship period.
- At Eventy, we’re more than a business, we’re a family. You will be joining a community, and by finishing this program, you will be an ambassador, and you'll be added to a community group full of enriching content, and friends always there to support you and help you.
- If you’re seeking any opportunities, you can always refer back to us for “Recommendation Letters”. We can also help you with CV writing.
- Most of the tasks will be completed remotely and there will be flexibility in working hours. We will meet in meetups and in our sessions 1-2 times per month.
Application Deadline: 16 December
Orientation Day date: 21 December
Start Date: Beginning of February
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Entertainment Internet/E-commerce Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
Eventy is a digital agency providing event management and digital marketing solutions.
See all Careers and Jobs at Eventy
Our website www.eventyonline.com is the first website digitizing events. You can book birthday packages, decorations, makeup artists, and photographers exclusively via...