- Experience Needed:
- Less than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
About the Internship
- 12 months (plus) graduate program – we offer you a great training program before you move into an experienced job
- Explore your passion for innovation and your desire to join a leader.
- You’ll enjoy an open, high-performance culture that encourages idea generation and thought exploration.
- Data Analytics
- 4G, 5G Information
- Telecom Core
- Working in an international environment with colleagues from all over the world.
- Continuous training on the job, in classrooms and via e-learning.
- A mentor and buddy program.
- Exposure to the most recent trends of global technology such as 5G, IoT, Cloud, etc.
- An opportunity to work for the Global leader in the Telecommunications industry.
- On the job training and mentorship programs provided by senior experts in the industry.
- Working in the area of:
- Automated network operations
- Core Network
- Data entry and IT Infrastructure Operations
We believe in growing our graduates and giving them a chance to have the best possible start in their career. Graduates at Ericsson gain valuable work experience, skills and knowledge that will assist them in furthering their career. We therefore not only let you work with the teams on live projects, but you will be receiving training courses throughout the program and will also be assigned a dedicated mentor who will be providing formal as well as informal guidance.
Application Deadline: 01-11-2018
Internship Start date: 5-11-2018
Duration: 12+ Months
Less than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Engineering Services Information Technology Services Research
Graduates of the year 2017 or 2018 with the following degrees:
- Minimum education level required: Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, or Information Technology (or a degree in a relevant field).
- Newly graduated individuals in 2017 or 2018 with the above mentioned qualifications are preferred.
- Internship experience from technical roles focusing on integration is advantageous but not a must, e.g. experience from work as an Intern - Support Engineer.
- Good personal interaction skills and good communication capabilities.
- Proactive mindset – always include a broader scope in mind when handling requests
- Ability to adapt to change.
- Creativity - ability to see and make things in a new or different way, the capability of developing inspiration, innovation, or insight
- Drive - determination, focus, take the ups and downs, stick with things long enough to see them through
- Open minded, positive with a flexible attitude and willing to work in teams.
- Responsiveness - ability to understand, quickly adapt and act upon new information, influences and information
- Ability and willingness to learn
Knowledge and Skills in Related Areas
- Good understanding of Mobile and Wireless Networks.
- IP-backbone network security
- Awareness for Multi-Vendor Firewalls, IPSs, Authentication servers, Load balancers, DDOS mitigation solution
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic Network level competence.
- Ability to learn Ericsson Portfolio.
- Understand the Service Delivery Process.
- Understand Change Management.
- Presentation skills (oral and written).
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
- Software Support
- JNCIS-SEC & JNCIP-SEC is a plus