- Experience Needed:
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
About the Internship
The intern will learn:
- Communicate with potentials proactively, via phone, email and social media.
Implement creative ways to improve our clients’ relationships, .tailor and share performance-enhancing suggestions, and up-sell or promote other products.
- Review and moderate all user-generated content and user profiles (either pre-, post- or reactive moderation) within forums, comments, images, videos, and audio, liaising with the Legal and Community team where required.
- Manage the banned user process, and track and remove previously banned users.
- Maintain the Moderation Guidelines and ensure they are up to date
- Moderate communities located in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, and other similar social media platforms, adapting methodology where appropriate
- Produce reports on relevant moderation statistics, issues, and outcomes
Regularly feedback insights gained from community moderation into the Social Media team
- Build a complete social media strategy that covers Engagement, Content innovation and Organic Fan Growth
- Research current trends in benchmark and audience preferences
- Align social media strategy with overall business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Conceptualize, create, edit, and share engaging content daily, across a variety of mediums
- Ensure brand consistency through collaboration with other departments, including but not limited to marketing, design, sales, and customer success.
- Monitor our online community, responding to queries in a timely manner.
- Oversee and approve digital graphic designs of social media platforms.
- Suggest and implement unique giveaways, to develop newfound brand awareness.
- Remain current on popular technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
Application Deadline: 12th of July
Internship Start date: 15th of July
About this Company
1- Digital Marketing: consultation & strategy, social media management, online advertising & banner placement, UX/UI & web services.
See all Careers and Jobs at Ebtkar
2. Video Production: Documentaries, TV commercials, Corporate Videos, web videos, Digital commercial.
3. Motion Graphics: static &...