- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
4,000 to 6,000 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Master's Degree at least
Arabic, English, French
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 25% travel
About the Job
Sales Executive Job Responsibilities:
- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
Sales Executive Job Duties:
- Visit potential customers for new business
- Provide customers with quotations
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends
- Represent your organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Identify new markets and business opportunities
- Record sales and send copies to the sales office
- Review your own sales performance
About this Company
The Local Branch of the British Franchise Consulting
See all Careers and Jobs at The Franchise Company, MENA
What we do is to help businesses expand by franchising. We show you how to franchise your business and give a qualified answer to the question “Is franchising the best way to expand?”As consultants we’re not...
Job sent successfully to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Error happened when sending mail, please check the fields below or try again later.