• Implementing the developed corporate strategies and objectives.
• Deploying & monitoring all Corporate Governance aspects.
• Developing and implementing continuous improvement modules
• Providing necessary support for the top management regarding any development initiatives.
• Handle Improvement projects from inception to successful completion; including Planning and managing projects' meetings and following up actions with all stakeholders.
• Identify and understand the business problem and the impact of the proposed solution on operations of the organization.
• Document the solution scope including objectives, added value and benefit expectations.
• Identify and assess the impact of the solution on all concerned stakeholders.
• Review impacted business processes and work with business stakeholders to identify and make business process improvements that result in cost savings, higher quality, increased efficiencies, lower risk, and shorter cycle times.
• Elicit needs from stakeholders.
• Develop a clear set of requirements that are complete and understood by development resources and business stakeholders.
• Work with stakeholders and associated business units to reduce resistance and effect organizational change.
• Evaluates, designs, executes, measures, monitors and controls business processes.
• Ensure that business process outcomes are in harmony with an organization’s strategic goals.
• Work collaboratively across all departments of the organization to help improve the management of a business process.
• Draw inferences from process details and link these inferences to the big picture by considering business objectives in identifying process improvements.
• Analyze business processes and workflows with the objective of finding out how they can be improved or automated.
• Facilitate process workshops, after which they document any information elicited using process maps and business requirements documents.
• Monitoring and Following up on the ERP implementation.
Develop and execute marketing and sales strategies in close partnership with the Regional Chief Executive, Divisional Vice President, and regional Board(s), attaining significant annual growth in the short term and diversifying the funding base towards long-term sustainability.
• Preparing and implementing marketing plans associated with relevant communications tactics (Agencies relations, PR, Production, branding…etc.)
• Meet or exceed regional minimum targets, adjusting as necessary in the event of major market adjustments.
• Act as a regional senior leader, directing the Regional Development team in carrying out strategic decisions and adhering to all reporting requirements.
• Oversee implementation of regional organizational campaigns.
• Managing and leading the business development officers and the marketing manager in achieving their KPIs to sustain the overall business performance.
• Collaborate with leadership to determine reporting structure for regional business development staff, instituting best practices in moves management and performance measurement.
• Coach and guide the management and professional staff in practices, processes and techniques that facilitate and promote strong client-focus and consultative client relationships.
• Collaborate with national headquarters’ development staff to identify and maximize business opportunities.
Implement business development plans for the dealership to enhance brand image and integrate best practices up to Mercedes-Benz standards (Sales and After Sales).
Manage dealership Corporate Identity “CI” / Corporate Design “CD” compliance.
Coordinate the MBEg Target Agreement (Qualitative Criteria: Customer Satisfaction Index “CSI” and Dealer Standards) with all dealership functions and ensure the proper implementation to meet targets through defining measures, action plans, and follow up.
Manage and Coordinate Unit Internal Assessments performed by MBEg Network Development Department and External Audit performed by DCAA.
Responsible for the coordination / implementation / adaptation of dealership new systems (e.g. Dealer Management Systems) with the relevant business functions and MBEg.
Provide Business Marketing intelligence analysis to Top Management (Market Study with relevant trends, micro/macro and income elements, competitive analysis…etc)
Set & Coordinate Development / Training plans for Sales and After Sales staff in coordination with functions heads and MBEg.
Set and manage the in-house training budget planning and expenditures.
Provide the necessary relevant support for evaluating and recruiting new staff.
Monitor and analyze inter-company processes and apply corrective / preventive action when required.
Manage and coordinate Retail Consulting projects with MBEg and ensure the adaptation / implementation of provided recommendations with the relevant dealership functions.
Setting the necessary policies and processes across the dealership that will ensure synergy, transparency, and consistency in all business functions.
Implement and coordinate the dealership strategy for Business Management and Operational Development.
Acts as liaison between the dealership and MBEg Network Development Department.
Establish and maintain contact with key contacts within current clients. Fully understand client organizations to identify most appropriate entry levels, upcoming prospects and contracting strategies.
Identify new clients on world wide scale and establish contact.
Discover up to date knowledge on current market activity including global trends, major clients, competitors and potential partners .
Provide strategic input to proposals for specific prospects as they are identified and developed. Guide proposals and engineering on “winning” execution strategies and pricing.
Manage sales and marketing team and liaison with the PMO. Provide strong leadership, motivation and direction to ensure targets are met .
Development and implementation of new projects.
Prepare new project and/or operational analyses and reports to improve the business.
Strong focus on Solution Design for existing and new customers.
Design, implement, and facilitate annual marketing plan for the firm. Support and facilitate development and implementation of section business/marketing plans.
Plan and administer the firm’s Marketing Operations budget; support development of marketing budget.
Organize and implement client relations
Oversee corporate communications activities through Communications Coordinator
Oversee firm’s electronic marketing efforts including supervision of Web site design and maintenance.
Development of project management frameworks, processes, procedures, methodologies and terminology.
Assist Project Managers (PMs) when planning their projects during the bidding or the execution stages.
Monitor all project results and shall track all project components.
Communicate such results to the senior management and the stakeholders.
Responsible for identifying the needs for part time experts in Project Management.
Develop suitable career paths for all recruits.
Develop suitable performance evaluation systems.
Assist and guide Project Managers in their planning and monitoring activities.
Reviews important processes in a company's operating systems and ensures that such processes are adequate, functional and conform to industry standards.
Overseeing the smooth functioning of the department through the use of KPIs, action plans and regular management reviews with staff.
Playing a lead role in the planning, execution, and rollout of change management projects.
Delivering programs objectives within time and budget.
Planning schedules and follows up on project plans, monitors project issues, risks, and assumptions, and manages change requests.
Managing project stakeholders effectively and keeps stakeholders up to date on project progress.
Developing resourcing plans, and coordinates project tasks between team members.
Collecting data required for the reporting related to change management projects (progress against schedule, internal compliance with the new systems.
Ensuring consistency among corporate processes and policies.
Collaborating with IT to ensure proper system implementation.
Managing the value proposition and ensures benefit realization from projects under management.
Managing corporate intranet.
Managing several accounts and beneficiary brands requirements.
Serving Food, Beverages and previously chemical manufacturing Entities (IMC beneficiaries) mainly FMCGs and Multinationals.
Procurement a range of consultancy services to the SME Industrial sector, specifically to assist clients in developing management strategies, marketing, international marketing and production.
Developing assessments forms and methodologies to select the proper consulting services.
Initialized and contributed in all the BRC interventions up to their completion.
Branding the regional BRC’s as the leading force and motivator for modernization amongst the regional business community.
Formulated with the Regional Manager the Annual Business plan.
Ensured efficient and effective delivery of the services provided by both, the BRC staff and the external service providers.
Assist in the promotional activities and the operational plan development of the BRC.
Formulate with the Regional Manager the staff training and development plans.
Developing Business Development Paths for IMC beneficiaries.
Taking the lead in project selection and development.
Preparing Terms of Reference for the selected services.
Handling enquiries of potential and existing beneficiaries.
Reviewing projects reports and issue recommendations.
Monitoring projects implementation.
Performing and follow procedures according to the agreed KPI.
Supervising work flow of supporting officers where appropriate.
Liaise with service providers & partner institutions as well as with other component, IMC Regional Office staff and Sector Heads when required to do so.
Undertake marketing and other initiatives to assist the successful implementation of the Industrial Modernization Program and the BRC’s activities.
Reporting regularly on progress to Regional Manager, and Sector Head
Carrying out other related duties as directed by Manager, Regional Development Office.
Carrying key role in the IMC manual of procedures committee.
Preparing strategic marketing plans.
Preparing marketing campaign plans.
Preparing and coordinating advertising events and seminars.
Setting up Business Processes and work flows.
Preparing BPR (Business Processes Re-engineering) Projects to enhance the organization's performance.
Responsible for developing Business Plans.
Setting Action Plans to ensure the achievement of the set strategic objectives.
Insuring alignment between the organization’s departments.
Developing the organization’s revenue streams.
Developing continuous improvement plans.
Responsible for monitoring the documents cycle and assure their quality and efficiency.
Preparing marketing and advertising materials.
Managing EHM’s Call Center Project.
Identifying project's resources.
Setting project’s tasks and milestones.
Initiating work flows.
Assessing and evaluating the project flow and efficiency.
Setting up B2B & B2C portals.
Identifying project tasks and milestones.
Preparing Business Processes and workflows.
Initiating web features for the portals.
Preparing online advertisement campaigns.
Preparing the project's business plans.
Preparing the product's marketing and sales plans.
Managing the productions phase.
Identifying qualified team members.
Identifying project's tasks and milestones.
Preparing the catalog's project's plan.
Defining new financial consulting services.
Document the services.
Prepare the needed templates for the service.
Train the financial services section on sales techniques to be able to sell their services.
Prepare the service's sales plan.
AnalyticalArabicAutomotiveBusinessBusiness Development ManagerBusiness Development Senior ManagerBusiness Process Management And Re-engineeringBusiness Services - OtherCMAChief Business Development OfficerCustomer-orientedDopay InternationalEnglishFinancial ServicesGroup Business Development DirectorHard WorkerHealthcare And Medical ServicesLeaderMS OfficeMS ProjectMS VisioManufacturingMarketingOrganization DevelopmentPMO ManagerPMP, Project Management ProfessionalPresenterProject ManagementSalesSenior Business Development SeniorSupply Chain