Book keeping/ Accounting Manager
-Cairo, EgyptPosted 27 days ago
425Applicants for1 open position
- 111In Consideration
- 108Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Book-Keeping (responsible for archiving and bookkeeping of all firm's finance-related documents)
- Managing Payables (responsible for supplier and third-party payments processing and handling)
- Managing Receivables (responsible for managing payments collection and invoice distribution across the client base of the firm)
- Managing Agency Financial Accounts (responsible for managing the bank accounts and investment monitoring of the company's financial assets)
- Managing the Payroll Of The Agency (managing payroll in coordination with the partner bank)
- Handling & Managing The Tax Statements & Payments With Tax adviser (preparing the statements & making the transfers under the supervision of the corporate tax lawyer's guidance)
- Managing Period Reporting (receivables, expenses, & payables)
- Excellent analytical and time management skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping procedures.
- Proven work experience as a Tax Accountant, Tax Analyst or Tax Preparing.
- A degree in accounting.
- B.Cs or higher degree in Accounting from reputable university with Very Good / Distinction grade at least.
- Constantly Driven To Optimize & Minimize Cost / Ensuring Cost Efficiency
- Expert In Financial Reporting Tools (minimum Microsoft Excel)
- Tax Law Expertise & Awareness
- Financial Planning & Analysis ...El Sewedy Education - The Knowledge Hub Universities - Cairo, Egypt1 month ago
- Taxation ManagerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo12 days ago
- Accounting ManagerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt21 days ago
- Financial ManagerConfidential Company - Dokki, Giza15 days ago