Skills And Tools:
- Receive customers’ complaints and inquiries via email and coordinate with assigned team member to respond/ follow up.
- Follow up customers complaints and inquiries with the assigned branches until resolution.
- Follow up schedules and update technicians with any canceled appointments.
- Maintain an organized geographic work schedule for technicians.
- Daily schedule review to maintain an organized schedule log, highlighting completed and pending job orders.
- Maintain an organized archive of all job orders and related documents, in hard and soft copy forms.
- Perform additional duties as communicated and assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or relevant field
- 1- 3 years of experience in the field of customer service
- Very Good English language
- SAP experience/knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent Organizational skills
- Excellent Computer skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to deal with different personalities
- B2B Sales representativeConfidential Company - Giza, Egypt16 days ago
- Telesales AgentConfidential Company - Giza, Egypt16 days ago
- Customer Care Agent - Maadi, Cairo1 month ago
- Telesales Agent - Nasr City, Cairo30 days ago
- Sales Account Manager - Dokki, Giza10 days ago
- Customer Service Representativ... - Cairo, Egypt24 days ago
- Sales Supervisor - Nasr City, Cairo1 month ago
- Sales Representative - Cairo - Rehab City, Cairo1 month ago
- Account Advisor-Complaints Tea... - Maadi, Cairo2 months ago
- Senior Property ConsultantConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo1 month ago