Skills And Tools:
• Manage the day to day transactions that include assurance of proper documentations flow and proper accounting treatments are in place.
• Ensure accounting and transaction approvals are in line with the company policies.
• Responsible for managing and building the relationship of the company with the banks.
• Manage the facilities and credit levels of the company and handle all the process of facilities renewal with all banks.
• Responsible for reviewing the contracts and agreements with the banks to make sure it meets the company’s goals.
• Reconcile bank balances with statements of accounts received from all banks.
• Submit regular reports of the present financial situation such as cash flow reports and overdraft positions on a weekly basis.
• Responsible for checking and analyzing credit interest, bank charges in complying with the rates and fees agreed upon with banks.
• Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements (cash flow management) on monthly basis.
• Assist in the closing of accounts during month-end at the company and divisional level within stipulated timelines.
• Handle cash management of operations by handling the daily cash transactions.
• Forecast of medium and long-term funding and hedging requirements if needed.
• Responsible for interest and debt analysis with the provision of relevant information and report.
• Ensure that the bank's accounting practices, classifications, and reporting adheres to compliance and regulatory standards.
• Handle all bank transactions, & official correspondence, memos, & letters.
• Perform other financial responsibilities as and when required.
- Senior Treasury AccountantConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo1 day ago
- Senior Banking AccountantEgyptian Company for Industry and Buildings Development - Maadi, Cairo10 days ago
- AccountantConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo10 days ago