Skills And Tools:
Required Technical Proficiencies:
- Experience in application security best practices such as secure coding, security testing techniques, and threat modeling.
- Experience in web, mobile, and network penetration testing.
- Experience with static and dynamic tools for vulnerability detection, exploit, and mitigation techniques.
- Ability to analyze vulnerabilities, threats, designs, procedures, and architectural design, producing reports and sharing intelligence.
- Excellent knowledge of pen-testing tools and techniques.
- Proficient in at least one programming language to facilitate technical testing.
- B.S. Computer Science, Engineering, or related experience.
- 3-5 years of work experience in an Information Security role.
- Have the ability to travel abroad for handling projects.
- Have the ability to involve in new security services.
- Excellent communication, documentation, and presentation skills in business-level English.
- Interest in all aspects of security research and development.
- Senior Sales Account Manager -...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo2 days ago
- Devops Engineer - Dokki, Giza17 days ago
- Senior Full Stack Developer - Cairo, Egypt2 days ago
- Senior Back-End Engineer (.Net... - Maadi, Cairo16 days ago
- Senior Sales Engineer - Nasr City, Cairo7 days ago
- Senior Front End DeveloperConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza15 days ago
- Business Analyst - Cairo - Maadi, Cairo16 days ago
- Senior Quality Control Enginee... - Maadi, Cairo16 days ago
- Senior NET Developer - Nasr City, Cairo16 days ago