Skills And Tools:
- Increasing customer awareness of lighting and its practical applications.
- Creating sales opportunities through the customer, displaying products and explaining products, solutions and alternatives for the customer.
- Assisting the customer in various ways to respond to all forms of response.
- Reviewing the balances and preparing the order for the customer if it is available in the warehouse.
- Coordination with the After Sales Service Department.
- Sending manufacturing orders to the after-sales department in manufacturing.
- Follow up on customers and their requests periodically and introduce them to new products if needed.
- Follow up the stock balance and report the deficiencies within the week of the customer’s need immediately.
- Follow up on the products that were sent to the factory for repair.
- Bachelor's degree in business or any equivalent major from a reputable university
- Working hours from 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM + 2 days off
- Selling skills.
- Customer service skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Superior communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Time Management.
- Computer skills