Skills And Tools:
- Preparing accurate monthly consolidated management accounts whilst ensuring that the internal and external reporting deadlines are met.
- Developing the Group's monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting processes.
- Ensuring compliance with internal and external reporting requirements.
- Implementing improvements to systems and financial controls.
- Assisting the Group's external auditors with the annual audit of consolidated accounts.
- Reviewing quarterly and annual financial statements and reports.
- Interpreting data and providing concise explanations on trends and variances.
- Preparing consolidated accounts under IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards).
- Assisting with acquisition and disposal accounting and business transfer reviews.
- Consolidation accountants must have excellent Excel skills.
- Strong written and oral communication abilities are essential, as are solid analytical skills.
- Strong technical knowledge and an understanding of group structures is also required, along with experience in financial control, statutory accounts preparation, consolidations and IFRS
- Chief AccountantConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia5 days ago
- Accounting ManagerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo2 days ago
- Accounting ManagerIntentional Group Serious from land transportation - Sheraton, Cairo10 days ago
- Financial & Administrative Man...Confidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo4 days ago