Skills And Tools:
- Assist in Handling Personnel administrative tasks.
- Provide support to the Talent Acquisition in the HR activities related to recruitment and training.
- Provide support to the Personnel Officer in the HR activities related to attendance and vacations.
- Arrange appointments/meetings for HR staff including panels and field visits.
- Maintain and update all staff personnel files content and inserts and open new files for newly hired employees.
- Responsible for data entry of all personal records and its updates archived and maintained on HRMIS.
- Manage the staff attendance through processing staff leaves request, maintaining and updating leaves records and analyzing/reporting. Prepare leave report to finance to develop the leave accruals.
- Arrange interview appointments with candidates and interview panels. Coordinate and administer tests for potential applicants when needed.
- Responsible for recruitment process for positions less than her grade as per CARE policy and volunteers’ recruitment process in addition to managing volunteer letters.
- Other similar tasks can be handled.
- A Bachelor degree in business administration or a relevant field.
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar position related to providing management support.
- MS Office and demonstrated experience in dealing with HRIS systems
- Strong written and spoken English and Arabic languages.
- Strong English and Arabic word processing skills
- HR GeneralistConfidential Company - Haram, Giza6 days ago
- HR Generalist- Al Obour CityConfidential Company - Obour City, Cairo3 days ago
- HR GeneralistConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo11 days ago