Skills And Tools:
GEMA Pharma, a leading National Pharmaceutical Company is looking to hire General Accountant. The ideal candidate should be Business or Commerce graduate, and join us as team player who will be responsible for working in various business areas.
- Analyze and implement possible accounting solutions for discrepancies.
- Report to management regarding the financial activity of the company.
- Makes and documents the company’s payments.
- Works in compliance with all laws regarding accounting.
- Keep documentation of all internal transactions.
- Review the customers' invoices comparing their orders against their quantities and price list
- Review the payment documents to ensure compliance with required authorizations
- Adhere to the payment terms as per the company policy in agreement with the clients.
- Ensure that all paid invoices are paid on time
- Register all the daily invoice on the system of the company
Company Location: 6th of October, Giza
Your resumes, photo included is a Must.
- Bachelor’s Degree of accounting
- 1-2 years of experience.
- Experience in: Income statements - budgets - financial audits.
- The job holder should have good communication, leadership skills
- Detail-oriented and responsive to sudden matters
- Excellent leadership and time management skills
- Near residents are preferable.
- Financial Accountant - CairoOptimum for marketing & sports management - 6th of October, Giza2 days ago
- AccountantConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza5 days ago