Skills And Tools:
- Zammit is looking for a Frontend Vue.Js developer.
- Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known Vue.Js workflows (such as Vuex) and using modern CSS techniques and libraries, like styled components.
- You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust, responsive, and easy to maintain.
- Also, you will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, custom design, and a quality product are important.
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code.
- Attentive to details and enjoys working on challenging UI and creative designs.
- Familiar with RESTful APIs.
- Familiar with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Familiar with code VCS systems particularly git.
- Competency to understand business requirements and translate them into technical products.
- Familiarity with Quasar is a big plus.
- Knowledge of Backend development, particularly RoR is a plus.
- Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies is a plus.
- Full Stack Web Developer (Spri...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo23 hours ago