Skills And Tools:
- Plan, design, and implement applications for iOS.
- Build the best suitable structure that can match the requirements in the coding standard under technical director supervision.
- Ensure understanding of the project requirements in most details.
- Write documentation per each function following the standard naming conversion.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Proven experience of a minimum 1-year developing iOS applications.
- Strong knowledge of native iOS mobile software development.
- Mobile app-oriented design patterns (MVC, MVP).
- Knowledge of performance limits and characteristics.
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs to connect to back-end services.
- Understanding of UI design and a user-oriented focus.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Senior iOS DeveloperConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo7 days ago
- Senior Full Stack Developer (N...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo6 days ago