Skills And Tools:
Purpose of the job:
- Senior Civil Technical Office Engineer’s main role is to plan support, prepare procurement requests, detailing, and prepare method statements, materials submittals, drawings submittals, quality, and safety.
- Provides technical and administrative information to the staff working on a project and coordinates with the Project Manager to ensure that the work complies with all engineering standards, codes, specifications, and design instructions.
Accountabilities and Duties:
- Ensure that the project is supplied with all documentation, methods, and materials needed to carry out the work.
- Prepare the risk assessments, and develop work methods and temporary works necessary for your area.
- Prepare temporary works drawings and site-related design drawings.
- Assist in the preparation of the work requisition for the subcontracted works.
- Prepare technical comparison sheets of offers received from the subcontractors, and follow up on the subcontracted works, including the payment applications.
- Prepare work requisition for all required permanent materials, and prepare material submittals and follow-up on the approval process.
- Participate in implementing technical office policies and procedures.
- Prepare and coordinate drawings based on the project’s design drawings in accordance with quality standards.
- Study and prepare requests for information for all missing, unclear, conflicting, or other technical matters that may arise during construction.
- Supervise and review the preparations of the Risk Assessment with construction personnel.
- Attend progress meetings to discuss and suggest technical proposals.
- Assist in the selection process of subcontractors and suppliers for projects by reviewing subcontractors' invoices.
- Ensure and supervise the quality of the work implemented.
- Plan and prepare project paperwork and update it regularly by coordinating with the Project Manager.
- Implement and solve technical problems that arise.
- Maintain organized and detailed project records.
Experience and Qualifications Required:
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering
- 2-5 years of experience in the construction field
- Fostering innovation
- Analytical thinking
- Diagnostic Information Gathering
- Technical Expertise
- Technical Office EngineerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo3 days ago
- Technical Office Engineering M...Dar for construction & development - 6th of October, Giza6 days ago