Skills And Tools:
- Prepare and submit a technical review report for the received schematic & IFT Package and issuing TQs/RFIs if any to eliminate the rework at site for all projects.
- Issue BIM model or upgrade the BIM model received from the client up to level of detailing 400 for both buildings and infrastructure work as per time schedule for all projects.
- Issue the shop drawings/composite drawings/quantity survey for all buildings/ Infrastructure/ landscape work as per the time schedule, and coordinate with site supervision engineering team to approve the shop drawings from the consultant for all projects.
- Review the engineering sub-consultant work (shop drawings & quantity survey) if required outsourcing the work.
- Hint the variation orders during the construction stage to the team leader for non-mountain view all projects
- Prepare and submit the quantities deviation report between the calculated quantities and the BOQ quantities for all projects.
- Participate in value engineering study for non-mountain view all projects if any.
- Participate in coordination with the site engineering team to provide & enhance (typical items) /receive (new items) material submission & method of statement for all projects
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- 4-7 years of experience in the same field.
- Shop drawing is a Must.
- Infrastructure, Firefighting Background/ Experience is Required.
- Head Office Based.
- Technical Office Engineer- Mec...Argonaut for Mechanical and Electrical Works - Nasr City, Cairo14 hours ago