Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for the timely submission of technical or professional medical claims to insurance companies including physician offices, hospitals, or other health care facilities.
- Process prescriptions (online billing).
- Follow up with appropriate third parties for processing issues.
- Revenue Cycle Management (RCM).
- Account Receivables/ Account Payable.
- Prepare & send Statements in addition to billing reports.
- Processing faxes to physicians for refilling authorizations.
- Inbound/ Outbound CS Calls to patients and insurance companies (Verification of demographics, Collection of copays & Deductibles).
- Microsoft office knowledge.
- Interpersonal skills & team work spirit.
- Strong work ethics/ Extreme confidentiality is a must.
- Possess above the average intelligence.
- Communication skills.
- Numerical skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Retention and negotiation skills.
- Critical & logical thinking.
- A self-motivator
- Fluent in English.
- Graduates only.
- Medical/ Pharmacy Background (Preferable).
- Customer Service Experience (Preferable).
- Junior AccountantConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo4 days ago
- AccountantConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo10 days ago
- Accountant Receivable (Constru...ACROW for Integrated Construction Services - Maadi, Cairo10 days ago