Skills And Tools:
- Collaborate with engineers, product managers, and business analysts to understand data needs.
- Design, launch and manage database plans.
- Design, launch and manage data warehouse plans.
- Design, re-build and launch data models in production.
- Design, re-build and launch data pipelines and ETL (Extraction, Transformation, and Loading) processes in production.
- Support existing processes running in production.
- Define and manage SLA (Service Level Agreements) for all data sets in allocated areas of ownership.
- Work with data infrastructure issues and drive to resolution.
- Build data expertise and own data quality for allocated areas of ownership.
- + 3 years of experience
- Relational technologies
- NoSQL databases (e.g. Key-Value, Document, Graph, Multimodal)
- knowledge about AWS technologies (RDS - AWS DMS - AWS GLUE).
- Solid experience or background in (Hadoop, Kafka, Redshift (AWS))
- Solid experience and knowledge background in The Data Engineering Space:
- Database design and architecture best practices
- Data warehouse space (Data warehouse design and architecture best practices).
- Big data space
- Solid background in Software Engineering
- Background in DevOps is a plus
- Data Production Delivery and S...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago
- Quality Control Engineer (Data...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago