Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for all activities in the warehouse related to receiving, stocking, documentation cycle , and delivery of materials.
- Fulfilling orders, packaging items for production and arranging delivery pickups.
- Responsible for monitoring the loading and unloading of materials.
- Verifying the quantity of items received against invoices.
- Tasked with keeping detailed receiving and dispatching logs for all materials that enter and leave the warehouse.
- Bachelor Degree in accounting or any relevant field.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Excellent MS office user.
- Strong ability to be organized, and keep track of everything.
- System experience will be a plus.
- Senior HR Specialist (Construc...United Group For Engineering And Investment - Nasr City, Cairo6 days ago
- Senior Payroll & Personnel Spe...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo8 days ago
- Admissions & Registration Seni...Egypt University of Informatics (EUI) - New Capital, Cairo12 days ago
- Senior Warehouse Keeper - SuezConfidential Company - Suez, Egypt6 days ago