Skills And Tools:
- To provide all staff with the HR related services on a daily basis, administrate and execute an accurate payroll system on a monthly basis and assure adherence of HR Services team to the process & procedures.
- To execute the process of payroll activities including the input of all salaries and staff related data in the payroll system.
- Update, maintain & enhance the HR Service system as well as the HRMS Oracle system to ensure the accuracy of payroll data.
- Execute monthly payroll system to ensure that all staff alterations are imputed correctly.
- Provide assistance in coordinating the implementation of any changes required in the payroll system.
- Follow up with the finance to ensure prompt and timely payment to staff regarding any payments & changes needed.
- Fully manage concerned accounts requests and act on solving related services issues.
- Execute payroll preparations & assure accurate transactions.
- Execute the HR Services team members in-terms of: knowledge transfer, ongoing tasks supervision, account management and assure full adherence to all related policies & procedures.
- 100% accuracy of payroll transaction, payroll transfer in the agreed time with ultimate adherence to company policy, procedures & systems. Operational Excellence.
- Act as on behalf of HR Services Supervisor when needed.
- Educate other departments in regards to all HR Services functions via sharing information and providing assistance.
- Assist internal and external auditors during audit process, provide documents, reports and other related credentials upon request.
- Contribute to continuous improvement and perform any other related tasks as required.
- Responsible for leavers process starting from receiving the resignation form, issuing the leaver checklist.
- Record & maintain the staff leaves on the HRMS Oracle system & provide absenteeism report on monthly basis.
- Contribute in the preparation of the staff alteration by modifying the allowances & deductions (i.e Travel forms, Mobile allowances, fuel expenses, handset allowances etc..).
- Prepare all types of HR letters upon request.
- Update & maintain the social insurance records (Form 1 & 6).
- Prepare the required documents to issue the medical cards, mobile number & ID cards for new hires.
- Prepare statistical reports upon request
- Creates a positive internal customer experience during internal customer journeys and touch points.
- Continuously learn new trends in the market and propose new ideas, approaches and insights.
- Takes responsibility— Accepts responsibility for outcomes of one's work; with focus on accurate high quality operations daily routine, processes and workflows.
- Demonstration of team spirit and a proactive collaboration with cross functional projects.
- Demonstrate company values and compliance with company policy.
Budget and Payment Process Planning and Execution:
- Coordinating Budget Planning for each Quarter for the Outsource Account (Salaries and Medical)
- Executing the company Payment cycle and communicating with concerned parties to release payment for the vendor on a timely manner.
- Ensure all operations are done within budget and headcount Scope. Medical Insurance.
- Handling Medical Insurance alongside with the vendor formulating and executing the optimum service for employees.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or relevant background.
- Fluency in both spoken & written English & Arabic language is required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
- Senior HR GeneralistConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza7 days ago
- Payroll And Personnel Speciali...Confidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo4 days ago