Skills And Tools:
We need a skilled developer who has extensive knowledge in working with IBM Datapower.
- Perform architecture, design, and review of development policies for adherence to standards and best practices.
- Manage day-to-day system development and maintenance activities for Datapower deployment.
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert of Shared Services in liaison with other technology groups.
- Daily duties will include DataPower configuration, Creating deployment plans to promote code, Testing, troubleshooting nonproduction and production issues
- 5+ years of experience in development with IBM WebSphere enterprise architecture integration technologies using IBM Datapower.
- Experience on IBM WebSphere Datapower Integration Appliances
- Good experience in code migration and implementation using DataPower appliances in all regions
- Good experience in providing solutions in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and REST-based architecture using IBM DataPower.
- Good experience in developing the DataPower based solution using Web-Service Proxies, Multi-Protocol Gateways (MPG) and XML Firewalls.
- Good knowledge on WebSphere MQ technology and integration of MQ with DataPower.
- Good Implementation experience on using digital certificates for SSL mutual authentication using DataPower.
- Strong knowledge in XML, WSDL, XSLT, JSON, XML Schema, and XPATH.
- Proficient working with and within IBM MQ Series
- Strong SQL skills, especially within Oracle.
- Must be able to write scripts to create db objects when necessary and otherwise just excellent querying abilities.
- Must have experience in IBM API Management in implement REST API, SOAP APIs, Plans, Security Policies.
- Expertise in implementing cryptography technologies like Encryption, Decryption, Digital Signature.
- Experience in supporting Production issues with an ability to understand the system logs and system errors.
- Good Analytical and logical problem-solving abilities and good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to take ownership of the task and work independently as well as work with the offshore team.
- Working experience in a financial institution would be a plus
- Deployment Team LeaderConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt5 days ago