Skills And Tools:
- Implement policies, processes, and procedures to aid and improve operational performance through material planning.
- Ensure the consistent supply of materials necessary for operations.
- Prepare a schedule for a prompt supply of materials.
- Contribute to the preparation of the annual procurement plan.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to forecast, plan and facilitate on-time materials for operations.
- Study historical data, analyze trends and account for fluctuations to ensure constant material replenishment.
- Resolve supplier concerns and evaluate suppliers in coordination with the purchasing team.
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Business or relevant field
- From 2 to 4 years of experience in procurement activities
- The ability to communicate with confidence and build respect
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Good knowledge of supplier or third party management software
- Flexibility, work schedule, and procedures
- Problem-solving skills and an ability to work on a tactical and strategic level
- Experience in collecting and analyzing data
- Senior Planning & MRP Speciali...Confidential Company - Giza, Egypt7 days ago
- Industrial Planning ManagerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza5 days ago
- Supply Chain SpecialistConfidential Company - Hadayek Alahram, Giza9 days ago