Skills And Tools:
The Developer performs a variety of development assignments requiring knowledge of established programming procedures and data processing requirements.
- Develops, modifies, and tests developed code based on architectural and design requirements
- Complete the assigned tasks within time & produce code quality guidelines for the team to ensure a premium delivery.
- Create and propose alternative solutions and ideas, develop the client’s project/s approaches through adopting new technologies & frame works for a better product quality.
- Mentor and coach multiple teams and multiple projects covering various technology stacks.
- Ensure the documentation of the tasks being implemented among the team members for easy reference to the development team and Clients.
- Plan projects & ensure effective resources allocation
- Provides information by collecting, analysing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Follow the NDA & Security Data Protection Guidelines ensuring data is confidential and not disclosed to any third parties.
- Effectively Communicates with the Team/Client, for an easy flow of information and connection with the team.
- Master solution design and architecture and technology selection, also work closely with team.
- Conduct Team member’s evaluation & create performance development plans.
- Participating in technical interviews & provide the HR team with a proper feedback.
- Monitors and verifies that the company coding standards and development practices are being followed.
- Guide for selecting the proper technology roadmap.
- Plan & provide the team trainings to meet with the technology skills and company’s planned technical roadmap.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, computer engineering or related fields with different years of experience in software development
- Expertise in Java, Spring Boot, Hibernate, SQL Databases
- Good experience in Angular.
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of OOP
- Knowledge of microservices
- Familiar with GIT or SVN
- Experience with tools for build (i.e. Maven)
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Familiar with Design principles