Skills And Tools:
The corporate paralegal will offer services in corporate litigation procedures and other specific business legal needs.He/She may have to attend corporate meetings, prepare corporate resolutions, log board minutes, and other similar corporate items. He/She may also need to have experience working on procedures and documents pertaining to finance, bankruptcy, securities, trademarks, patents, and other similar issues.
A paralegal will assist a corporation's legal department in many facets of corporate law--from paperwork to court proceedings. Much of the paralegals time will be spent carrying out routine tasks such as updating company files, preparing legal contracts, reviewing documents, and giving legal assistance. The corporate paralegal may handle executive summaries and directives. They also may be called on to assist with company compliance issues.
- Maintaining and filing corporate records, including resolutions, board of director changes, annual reports, etc.
- Coordinating and receiving board and committee signatures for documents and materials
- Creating documents related to new corporate entity formations
- Maintaining the intellectual property portfolio
- Producing documents related to the development and implementation of corporate policies and templates
- Providing contract support for standard corporate agreements, such as non-disclosure, marketing, and independent contractor agreements
- Providing administrative support for documents and activities related to corporate restructurings, such as mergers, formations, and dissolutions
- Working with other members of the legal team on special projects and initiatives
- Overseeing the contract process, including planning, collaboration, negotiation, and execution
- Not less than three (3) years of relevant experience.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Package.
- Solid computer skills (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Ability to Organize and maintain documents in a paper or electronic filing system.
- Works well in a fast-paced environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- LawyerConfidential Company - Sheikh Zayed, Giza10 days ago