Quality Control Specialist - Cardboard PackagingEgyptian Canadian Company For Manufacturing Cartons (Golden Packs) - 10th of Ramadan City, SharqiaPosted 30 days ago
- 4In Consideration
- 66Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- The Quality Control Inspector performs quality inspections of packaging base items and finished products according to customer and Crescent wrote procedures and standards.
- The quality control inspector delivers on the day-to-day commitments to our
- Customer, our Company, and our People.
- Perform incoming inspections of base materials as needed.
- Perform standard inspection of the First article, first pallet, and random sampling inspection to Customer and Crescent standards.
- Stop production line/shipment if major non-compliance with specifications, standards or quality is found during the inspection process.
- A follow-up inspection of non-complying product that has been re-worked and corrected.
- Complete deviation forms as required.
- Maintain inspection journals and daily summary logs as required.
- Educate line personnel on quality issues and objectives in support of Production and Operations leadership
- Assist QA leadership in physical control of non-conforming products and materials.
- Assist QA or Operations leadership with building pre-production samples as required.
- Complete staged production audits and document as required
- Communicate quality problems with QA and Production leadership and fellow QC auditors
- Complete quality related paperwork as required, including printing of product labels and job dockets as required by the customer.
- Proactively seek out and identify areas for improvement.
- Read and champion the Crescent Culture of Doing it Right, Doing it Safe and Doing it Well and abide by all written and understood procedures and policies.
- All other duties as assigned.
Quality Control Specialist Skills and Qualifications
Quality control specialists need to possess a high level of attention to detail and familiarity with product specifications and expectations. Employers typically hire individuals with at least a high school diploma, along with the following skills:
- Product testing – quality control specialists need a solid understanding of product testing, along with a firm grasp of best practices for testing product construction and durability against specifications
- Assessment and analysis – this role requires significant attention to detail, particularly in terms of assessing a product’s quality and analyzing recurring manufacturing errors or defects
- Manufacturing processes – it’s also helpful for quality control specialists to have some familiarity with manufacturing processes so they can contribute to error reduction and process enhancements
- Problem-solving skills – effective quality control specialists need to be adept problem-solvers, skilled at proposing and implementing solutions to manufacturing defects and recurring quality control issues
- Communication skills – effective communication is also vital in this role, allowing quality control specialists to inform plant managers and personnel about defects and manufacturing delays
- Quality Control SpecialistConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo9 days ago
- Mechanical Quality Control Eng...ECS - Energy & Contracting Solutions - 6th of October, Giza12 hours ago