Skills And Tools:
Receive purchase requests from various departments and make sure they have the necessary approvals.
Review orders to determine product types and quantities required to meet demand.
Correspond with suppliers for quotations and perform buying duties.
Confer with vendors to obtain product or service information, such as price, availability, and delivery schedule.
Study and compare received offers/quotations and negotiate on both technical and commercial aspects of products/services.
Prepare and issue purchase orders and agreements
Monitor supplier performance and resolve issues and concerns
Negotiates and finalizes contracts with Vendors (suppliers, subcontractors, and service providers).
evaluating Vendors’ experiences, capacities, quality, stability, reliability, etc. to prepare comprehensive lists of approved vendors.
Prepare reports of the progress of all purchasing activities to the management.
Bachelor degree in Engineering (Engineer only)
Excellent command of English language
Minimum of 5 years of experience in a Purchasing or Procurement role
Experience in the construction or engineering industry is preferred.
Excellent negotiating and communication skills
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Knowledge of purchasing regulations and laws
- Purchasing Manager - New Cairo, Cairo18 days ago
- procurement Specialist - Sheraton, Cairo2 months ago
- Landscape Architect - Sheikh Zayed, Giza7 days ago
- Steel Structural Senior Engine... - Obour City, Cairo10 days ago
- Export Specialist - Nasr City, Cairo4 days ago
- Senior Officer Procurement - F... - Mohandessin, Giza1 month ago
- Real Estate valuation speciali... - Dokki, Giza17 days ago
- Sales Engineer - Cairo, Egypt24 days ago
- Senior Specification Engineer - Cairo, Egypt1 month ago
- Material Control Engineer - New Cairo, Cairo1 month ago
- Procurement EngineerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo10 days ago