Skills And Tools:
- The jobholder will handle the product management functions related to Data center strategic vendors solutions and products lines.
- Product management functions of Data center strategic products lines.
- Demand and supply planning of Data Center products and solutions
- Drive sales.
- Reach to new partners and maximize awareness.
- Provides responsive support to Sales, Vendor Partners, and other internal departments at multiple management levels.
- Handling requests in areas such as pricing information, product roadmap inquiries, and program support.
- Pricing management, to ensure products are competitive in the market by maximizing vendor programs and promotion matrix.
- Ensure business is executed to meet defined KPI’s.
- Responsible to manage GP (Gross Profit) threshold
- Builds and maintains relationships with existing and new resellers.
- Provides Vendor Partner with access to new resellers.
- Meets and interacts regularly with Vendor Partner reps, management, and executives to make formal presentations on product trends, performance, profitability and results of product line promotions.
- Business Development Manager – Logicom distribution Egypt
- An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
- Logicom is committed to provide equal employment opportunities for all regardless of their race, colour, sex/gender, religion, age, marital status, cultural background, disability, nationality and political opinion. Employees are hired solely based on a specific vacancy’s requirements, taking into consideration the qualifications, previous experience and potential of each individual candidate.
- We reserve the right to remove the announcement from circulation at any point in time when a satisfactory number of applications has been received.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in product management
- Experience and current certifications in relevant Data Centre technologies “IBM, EMC, NetApp, Dell, HPE, Lenovo ISG or similar storage products”
- Experience presenting to audiences, Webinars, trainings, customer visits, trade shows, and industry events.
- Knowledge of Egyptian Market, and channel partner network
- Basic understanding of product lifecycle management, demand and supply planning.
- Inventory management skills.
- Good understanding of distribution business standards with hands on knowledge of managing WOS, calculating inventory turns etc.
- Planning skills.
- Leadership skills coupled with presentation skills and negotiation tactics.
- Only applicants whose previous experience and qualifications closely match the requirements of the position will be contacted.
- IT Section HeadConfidential Company - khanka, Qalubia10 days ago