Customer Operation SpecialistPosted 1 month ago
23Applicants for1 open position
- 3In Consideration
- 12Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Active participation in office management, including handling general clerical tasks.
- Maintain record-keeping systems for recording and monitoring service processes and provide regular summary reports to Managers to ensure that relevant updates and reviews take place in a timely manner.
- Review and analyze customer accounts to assess risk, identify trends and determine appropriate collection actions.
- Verifying orders, including customers' personal information and payment details.
- Aid accounting department to provide manage invoices, payments, and receipts.
- Maintain customer accounts and records of customer interactions with details of inquiries, complaints, or comments.
- Interact with customers via telephone, email, online chat, or in-person to provide support and information on an assigned product or service.
- Professionally handle incoming requests from customers and ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly.
- Degree in Commerce / Business Administration or its equivalent.
- Strong ability in business support role and/or in-office management role.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters to achieve satisfaction.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Strong financial and analytical skills.
- Females only
- Customer Service ManagerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo6 days ago