Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for negotiations to ensure the best possible cost and developing "win-win" strategies that achieve sustainable relationships with suppliers.
- Develop and implement a strategy for selecting sources and suppliers locally.
- Implement supplier agreements / contracts by working with suppliers and communicating with other departments to reach agreement on contract terms and conditions.
- Reviewing all supply orders issued by the procurement team prior to issuance to suppliers accurately and ensuring the correct quantities, prices, payment method and any other information.
- Analyze all procedures for purchase, agree to all supply orders, evaluate all competitive bidding and bid requests, and prepare all competitive agreements.
- Bachelor in Commerce
- 8 to 10 years’ experience in the supply chain field.
- Negotiation skills is highly required.
- Ability to manage projects and establish clear goals and accountabilities to ensure successful delivery (on time, within budget, meeting agreed upon success criteria).
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, with advanced Excel knowledge.
- Must have excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Supply Chain OfficerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo8 days ago
- Supply Chain SpecialistConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo6 days ago