Skills And Tools:
As a full-stack developer, you will be responsible for developing across both the front end and the back end of the application. Experienced in development as part of a medium-to-large team, able to work under pressure and in coordination with other teams.
- You will be responsible for verifying merge requests and ensuring that the development is
following best practices and adhering to our internal security, performance & styling guidelines.
- You will be required to develop our back-end NodeJS services, defining what data will be made
available and how it will be consumed.
- You will also be required to develop unit tests against your services and ensure that they are
maintained to a high standard.
- You will require a proven ability to develop against SOAP-based interfaces along with REST-based
- You will be required to help develop and maintain our service monitoring including reporting,
logging and dashboarding of vital services.
- You will require an ability to tune for performance and resiliency across our various services.
- You will be required to develop and maintain efficient databases and queries.
- You will also be responsible for documenting your services and ensuring that blueprints are
made available for the front end to develop against while the services are being developed.
- You will require clear communication skills and an ability to work well with other team members
- Node JS / Express
- MariaDB / MySQL / MongoDB
- REST / SOAP
- Payment Gateways
- API development
- Service Architecture
- Mobile first
- Progressive Web Applications
- Unit Testing
- Attention to detail
- Minimum 3 Year’s Experience
- Full Stack Web Developer (Spri...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo9 days ago
- Laravel Full Stack Developer (...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago