Skills And Tools:
General purpose: Establish, develop, implement, and follow up all the applications for ERP modules to satisfy the requirements of the company.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for Designing, executing, assessing, and troubleshooting software programs and applications which include:
- Configuring, analyzing, designing, coding, developing, unit testing and documenting software specifications throughout the project life cycle.
- Managing multiple simultaneous .NET projects
- Contributing to the estimates of the project, the quality and timeliness of the deliverables and the project’s compliance to the organizational processes and standards.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- High experience in reporting service.
- Good Knowledge of mobile application (xamrin).
- Knowledge in:
- REST APIs, Ajax and JSON
- Good Knowledge in C#, .NET, MVC
- Good Knowledge SQL Server
- Excellent in English
- Excellent Troubleshooting skills
- Software Developer EngineerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza10 days ago