- Bachelor’s degree in Business information systems, business studies, computer science/information technology, information management systems, mathematics.
- Knowledge of business use of technology.
- Broad knowledge of hardware, software and programming.
- Good business awareness with interpersonal and client-handling skills with the ability to manage expectations and explain technical detail
- A methodical, investigative and inquisitive mind
- Presentation skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Planning and negotiating skills.
- Initiative and self-confidence.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Work effectively as part of a team to achieve established outcomes.
As a Business Systems Analyst, you will be expected to have a working knowledge of programming as well as analytical skills. Common programs include:
- Unified Modelling Language (UML).
- Business software applications.
- SQL; Visual Basic, C# and Java.
- Web-based technologies.
About this Company
Argaam.com is the Arab world’s leading financial news portal that provides a diverse audience with real-time updates on financial markets and macroeconomics in Saudi Arabia.
See all Careers and Jobs at Argaam
Argaam is powered and fully-owned by Saudi-based Argaam Investment Company, which launched its...