Skills And Tools:
- Assist Internal Audit Manager in developing and executing annual audit plan.
- Monitor the progress of audit assignments to ensure that they are completed in a timely manner.
- Contribute to the Internal Audit (IA) function by identifying risks associated with business objectives.
- Provide value-added advice and support to the departmental strategy and functionality.
- Identify control weaknesses, loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost saving suggestions thereby adding value to company’s overall business objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree “Faculty of Commerce – Accounting Section”.
- 2-4 years of experience in one of the big 4 audit firms or reputable companies.
- Certification in Audit, Finance, or a closely related field (CIA, CPA or ESAA) will be an advantage.
- Advanced level in English Language, Written, speaking, and understanding.
- Internal AuditorConfidential Company - Helwan, Cairo1 month ago
- Senior Income Auditor - Downtown, Cairo12 days ago
- Senior Accounts Payable - Downtown, Cairo12 days ago
- Site Accountant - Baltim, Kafr Alsheikh22 days ago
- General Secretary - Maadi, Cairo2 months ago
- LC Logistics Officer -Banking ... - Bolkly, Alexandria2 months ago
- Internal Auditor - Saudi Arabi... - Jeddah, Saudi Arabia21 days ago
- Internal AuditorConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo5 days ago
- Senior Internal AuditorConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza25 days ago