Skills And Tools:
- Supervises and coordinates activities of direct reports engaged in resolving customer problems and
- complaints concerning matters such as (Product type – Process – Delivery issues – etc…) Reviews customer complaint resolutions, note any suggestions.
- Investigate and develop solutions to procedure and process-related issues.
- Advises subordinates on handling difficult customer complaints, or may handle complaints personally.
- Confers with other supervisory or managerial personnel to recommend changes in order to avoid recurring
- customer complaints.
- When needed, explain to the customer through voice or other channels action taken on the complaint.
- When needed, follow up with the customer to see that complaint was satisfactorily resolved.
- Understanding the reasons and factors behind complaints and work towards root cause solving customers' problems.
- Monitoring complaints and working towards reducing their numbers.
- Meeting with contact center management in order to provide solutions for complaints regarding inefficient
- customer service.
- Prepare operational reports and analyze data to assist and advise management.
- Ensures all SEOUDI Super Market policies and procedures are executed in a positive manner.
- Experience not less than 3 years in supervision complaints team.
- Very strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Highly motivated individual with skills to develop and coach team members to achieve performance expectations.
- Decision maker and problem-solving person.
- Very good command of Arabic | English-preferable (written and verbal).
- Ability to lead the team in multi-tasking, prioritization, and meeting timelines on deliverables.
- Ability to mentor, coach, and provide direction to team members.
- Customer Care Representative -...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo10 days ago