Skills And Tools:
- In agreement with top management team, develop short term and long term goals& plan for the pharmaceutical department at Egypt’s BUs that are in adherence with the overall objectives. ▪ -Communicate Andalusia’s strategy and objective for the pharmaceutical department to all staff members and ensure all performed activities are in adherence with the overall objectives
- Reviews monthly& weekly financial statistics and plans expenditures within budget guidelines. Monitors and justifies all expenditures exceeding budgeted targets.
- Ensures compliance with national, and Board of Pharmacy rules and regulations.
- Oversee the operation of the pharmaceutical units on a regular basis
- Oversee pharmacy leakage over Egypt’s BUs –whether from OPD, ER, inpatient patients- and suggest ideas or improvement projects to minimize this leakage& improve units’ referrals on a monthly basis.
- Participate in pharmaceutical committees in the 3 BUs& ensure the corrective actions raised –preventive or correctiveserve the best service to be provided and support with our policies.
- Ensure that the prescriptions filled by pharmacy team members are following proper procedures & comply with insurance requirements to support in accounts management& minimize refusal or rejections.
- Seeks innovative ways to reduce operating expenses and develops the necessary programs to deliver cost-effective services and products.
- Bachelor degree of Pharmaceutical Sciences from accredited university.
- Experience of 10 years combined experience in pharmacy chains& hospital pharmacies.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in managerial position
- Corporate Regional Finance Man...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt5 days ago
- Information & Technology Direc...Chemical Industries Holding Company (CIHC) - Cairo, Egypt8 days ago
- General Manager For Software A...Confidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt1 month ago