Skills And Tools:
This junior role will work with VIR Creative, and Strategy team to support the agency in all areas of brief generation, idea development, relationships, pitching, and generally assisting the team. We’re looking for an ambitious, tenacious, entrepreneurial, proactive, grafter who’s interested in a career connecting brands to media and culture. We don’t expect applicants to be experienced in all areas of this role but a proven sales track record is considered a plus. Training will be provided to help adapt your skills to this role. Over time we hope that the successful applicant will develop within the company and specialize their skills.
Who can do the following:
- Assisting the team in developing a new client base
- Provide excellent customer service
- Develop & Foster relationships with new and existing clients
- Develop action plans, direct and coordinate all business activities implemented to meet or exceed all agreed-upon business and profit-driven goals
- Establish work priorities, ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed
- Build relationships with staff and demonstrate a ‘hands-on approach
- Participate in professional Associations to build networks
- Complete documentation, as appropriate
- Research and prep for meetings
- Actively and successfully, manage the complete sales process; lead generation, credentials pitch, asking questions, solution pitch, negotiation, close, and handover to the operations team.
- Possess drive, motivation, and attention to detail in ensuring all sales opportunities are explored and capitalized.
- Effectively interact with all relevant internal departments including customer services, BID, and operations teams.
- Create and feed into project documents
- Diary and team management
- Brainstorm project ideas and support on pitches
- Assist with B2B marketing and social media
- Attend events, networking, etc where possible
- Generate weekly reports.
- To undertake any other duties commensurate with this position as designated by the nominated Senior Business Development Manager.
- 1 + year(s) of Proven Sales, Marketing, or Customer Service Rep experience
- Experience with Professional Sales or Marketing Associations a plus
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including proper pronunciation, grammar, and a consistently courteous and professional tone of voice at all times
- Possess professional, confident, and excellent customer service skills, including listening and questioning skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (i.e.: Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Competent with IT and social media
Skills and abilities:
- Ability to meet people in new or difficult situations and build rapport
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Very self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Bright, enthusiastic, and eager to learn
- Determined and flexible with an upbeat positive approach
- A results-oriented professional with a strong work ethic
- Self-starter self-disciplined and target-focused but able to work in a team matrix environment.
- Capability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented office environment
- Business Development ExecutiveConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo5 days ago