Skills And Tools:
- Deliver Learning and development programs for the first and middle management staff using classroom, online and blended learning.
- Develop and implement on-line L&D learning solutions accessible for first management employees.
- Administer Training and Assess Outcomes
- Develop monitoring systems to ensure that all trained employees are performing job responsibilities according to training.
- keep up to date with developments in training by reading relevant ATD articles, going to meetings and attending relevant events or courses
- Research new technologies and methodologies in workplace learning and present this research to his direct manager.
- Good knowledge of instructional design theory and implementation
- Good knowledge of learning management systems and web delivery tools
- MS Office & Google suite proficiency
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- 2 – 3 years of work experience as a Trainer, with proven record of training delivery in contact center field.
- Attention to details
- Professional communication skills
- Strong team working skills and a collaborative approach to learning, both face-to-face and remotely
- Organizational and planning skills to manage your time and to meet deadlines and objectives
- Proactive, enthusiastic and innovative approach to work
- commitment to equal opportunities and diversity.
- strong sense of self-leadership and the ability to use it to lead by example
- Human Resources ManagerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo2 days ago
- Operations Training ManagerConfidential Company - Abbassia, Cairo7 days ago
- Training Specialist RetailConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza7 days ago