Skills And Tools:
Main Job Duties:
- Design & Implement low and high level Firmware components of embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment.
- Develop, test and debug low and high level Firmware components.
- Writing code documentation for Firmware different components.
- Unit testing for Firmware different modules.
- Code review and design.
- Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources.
- Integrate and validate new product designs.
- Support Firmware QA and optimize I/O performance.
- Writing Integration, Validation and Component Testing Test Cases.
- Executing integration, Validation and Component Testing.
- Provide post production support.
- Bug tracing and fixing.
- Interface with hardware design and development.
- Searching for suitable third party and open source software to use in our projects.
- Prepare the Firmware delivery package to the production.
- 1 to 5 years of experience in Embedded Software Testing.
- Bachelor of Computer science, Electronics or Communication.
- Experienced with different interfacing protocols like: USB, SDIO, SPI, I2C, UART,...etc
- Knowledge of DFM (Design for manufacturing) rules to ensure testability and manufacturability of products.
- Good knowledge in Microcontrollers, System Architecture and testing techniques.
- Excellent command of English language is a must.
- Senior Embedded Software Instr...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago
- Hardware EngineerConfidential Company - Dokki, Giza30 days ago