Skills And Tools:
Job Summary :
Graphic designers create visual concepts to communicate ideas that inspire, They develop the overall layout and production design.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Produce the design and artwork for websites, social media, and company online banners.
- Follow Company strategy and roles.
- Manage and produce digital design work, including banner sizing and versioning.
- Work with the creative team to conceptualize creatives based on strategic goals.
- Accurately scope and estimate personal time
- meet the project's requirements.
- Understand and incorporate feedback from internal teams.
- Create assets that follow the creative brief concepts and adhere to good visual design practices.
- 4 years experience
- Education: Bachelor's degree in fine arts, applied arts, or any related field
- 2D graphic designs and basic layout designs from beginning to end of work
- Experience in creating graphics and designs for video
- Infographic, photo editing, and retouching
- Create a 2D illustration of a storyboard animation
- Search for pictures, working spaces, areas
- Dealing with all kinds of fees, such as Raster and Vector
- Strong experience with digital technology and editing software packages (Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator)
- Ability to interact, communicate, and present ideas
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team
- Graphic DesignerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago
- Junior Graphic DesignerConfidential Company - Sheraton, Cairo8 days ago
- Art DirectorConfidential Company - Jeddah, Saudi Arabia4 days ago
- Graphic DesignerConfidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt2 days ago
- Senior Graphic DesignerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo2 days ago