Skills And Tools:
- Manage all second-line technical support-related units and functions of the IT application landscape, within the company’s standards and approved policies.
- Operate the software components of their solutions and follow daily operations relating to their own job to ensure work continuity.
- Coordinating with infrastructure teams (network, DB, and system) to maintain, support, validate, and arrange any application related due to infrastructure changes.
- Work with the development teams in investigating critical issues and facilitating the required logs or information.
- Managing the production configuration changes, software upgrades, batches, and install fixes in case of technical issues
- Provide support to the business operation users, and resolve their issues that prove difficult to service desk or 1st line support in order to ensure continuous operation for the business.
- Keep a record of all the reported issues and ensure the needed fixes are delivered and deployed in production.
- Develop Disaster Recovery (DR) plans including DR scripts for Application fail-overs and fail-back automation and ensure the plans are up-to-date and tested.
- Implement the DR with the internal technical team according to the agreed design and be responsible for its maintenance.
- Owning and updating DR Failover/ Failback documentation to ensure the business continues.
- Contribute to preparing timely and accurate reports that concern the Department’s line of work to meet the requirements, objectives, and standards of the Exchange and the department.
- Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of processes and practices taking into account best practices, improvement of business processes, cost reduction, and productivity improvement.
- Assist in managing the information protection activities of the Exchange to effectively implement the security policies.
Governance and Resilience:
- Follow all relevant policies, procedures, and processes in order for the work to be carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
- Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of processes and practices, work processes, cost-effectiveness, and productivity enhancement
- Promote to other employees within the organization the implementation and adherence to policies, procedures, processes, and instructions.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in application support and operations is required.
- BS/MS degree preferred in Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent certificate.
- Must have strong analytical, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Good customer service approach and team player
- SOC L2 Engineer - New Cairo, Cairo5 days ago
- Senior Full Stack Engineer - M... - Giza, Egypt3 days ago
- IT Business Development Manage... - Cairo, Egypt2 days ago
- Senior Odoo Developer - New Cairo, Cairo12 days ago
- Senior Information Security Co... - 6th of October, Giza5 days ago
- Senior Java Developer - New Cairo, Cairo16 days ago
- Technical Support - Heliopolis, Cairo25 days ago
- Senior Full Stack Developer - Nasr City, Cairo18 days ago
- Fiber Optics Engineer - Cairo, Egypt18 days ago
- Senior Flutter Developer - Cairo, Egypt24 days ago
- Application Support & Configur...RISEUP (Endemag for Administrative Skills Development) - Sheikh Zayed, Giza12 days ago