Skills And Tools:
- Assists in development of the institution's annual audit plan.
- Manages performance of audit assignments, reviews workpapers and audit reports; edits reports prepared by other auditors.
- Manage Performing audit work, including plan preparation, workpapers, finding, and associated reports such as :
- Submits timely reports to Chief Internal Audit for all the audits conducted during the year.
- Assist CIA in audit reports to be submitted to the Audit Committee before every scheduled Board meeting.
- Submits high quality dashboard and any other required reports.
- Tracks the status of issues / corrective actions arising from audit reports and provides updates to CIA & Management.
- Informs all concerned staff on changes in Internal control and audit policies and procedures.
- Manages the Audit and Field Monitoring team, provide coaching and evaluation.
- Proven working experience min 7 years in Managing Audit Department.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases .
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports .
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations .
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills .
- Independent judgement .
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance .
- Internal Audit SpecialistConfidential Company - Smouha, Alexandria1 hour ago
- Finance DirectorConfidential Company - Giza, Egypt9 days ago
- Management AccountantConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt1 hour ago